Update 0.0.25 is available!
GENERAL PRACTITIONER 0.0.25 ALPHA RELEASE - "Colleagues. Lovers."
WARNING: save games prior to 0.0.20 are no longer compatible. If you own a previously made save you will have to restart the game!
Save games from releases after 0.0.21 are compatible, however read the notice under "Gameplay" for further infos.
- [*] Bug fixing
- Fixed an issue with missing images during the "Merry Christmas Chapter"
- Fixed a crash when clicking on "Migraine" over the Codex
- Fixed an issue with "Cradle Cap" missing options for treatment and dismissal in Random Exams
- Fixed a crash when accessing Sam Neil's medical record during his exam
- Fixed a very rare incoherent reply from Rita after you had dinner with her and she broke with Luke
- Fixed an issue which caused fame drop to add to itself day after day without resetting properly. This caused the fame to decrease A LOT no matter what you did day after day and eventually broke the mechanic, even after sending people to lectures.
- Female patients affected by altitude sickness won't have penises anymore
- Fixed a very rare issue which prevented the Merry Christmas event to play at all if a long list of choices was made in an exact order. This was found out by mere chance as it was literally very rare!
- Fixed an issue which prevented the "Merry Christmas" chapter to be played with your chosen romance option. In case you already played the event, chances are that you played the "Claudia" version, while there were 6 more different ones. I suggest you load a save before December 24th (in-game time) and play the event again, or start a new game. Older saved games are already fixed by applying the update and loading.
- Fixed an uncommon issue which corrupted the game if you dated Rita by phone after you already had dinner with her.
- Fixed an issue with the game not recognizing Aaron or Vanessa being your romance partner. The issue fixes the game after you load a savegame after "The higher, the Fewer" chapter has been completed.
- Fixed a wrong sequence of save game numbers on the Save and Load screens
- Added new pictures for actions throughout the game
- Fixed an issue that prevented Mac users with certain hardware configurations to correctly display animations
- Gallery option was temporarily removed from the game until it will be completed
- Removed the ability to "mouse scroll" back to a previous line of dialogue. This was a temporary feature for development purposes only. You can still rollback to a previously made choice by enabling the "left/right side scroll back" when clicking the mouse in the Preferences screen, but it might not always be possible (by design choice, that's not a bug!). This of course adds to the overall difficulty of the game, so if you're really unsure about what to do... SAVE OFTEN!
- Removed a "Work in progress" screen after "Merry Christmas", it was out of date
- It is now easier to date Judith (Paul's mom) after his exam
- New Achievements have been added:
- A chance for Glory
- Younger! Harder!
- Fertility Issues - Part 1
- The "Home activities" are now involving Erika if she's living with you.
- Play a musical instrument
- Spend some time cooking
- Spend some time with Erika
- Masturbate (if vanilla mode is OFF)
- Have a shower
- Watch TV
- Watch porn (if vanilla mode is OFF)
- Play a videogame
- Relationship markers with Elisa have been redesigned. The game automatically updates itself to the new marker when loading a game or starting a new game.
- After January 2nd, if you have more than one romance in place, the game will ask you which is the "Main Romance" you want to pursue. While it's possible to date more than one girl at any given time, for shared events (events which take place in the very same day for each character involved) it's necessary to choose who to give priority to for narration purposes.
- In-game year now shows 202x instead of 2017-2018
- "Quests" have been removed from the game. See Devlog #16 for further infos about why.
- Some in-game events' activation triggers have been moved or redesigned. While the method used should not corrupt save games it is recommended you start a new game OR load a game before September (in-game time)
- You can now tell staff members to undergo training classes to improve their skills. See this link for further infos about this feature.
- New exam available: Gloria (#66): you can start her exam in story mode after you completed the "Erika's Legacy" third part in February or type in her ID (4333268165)
- New exam available: Lacey (#67): you can start her exam after February 4th or type in her ID to play it (8277861067)
- New hospital exam available: Rajesh (#68): you can start his exam after February 10th or type in his ID to play it (1997240868)
All of "Erika-related" content will play regardless if chose her as a "Main Romance", however some situations and conversations might change accordingly.
- Added event "Erika's relationship" which will start on January
- Added event "Erika's Legacy" which will start in September, December and February (if you're already over those dates the event will start regardless)
- Added event "High School Lecture" which will start in November after you discussed about it with Rita, Claudia or Erika at home
- Added event "Physician, heal thyself Erika Path)" which will start on March 31st and continue up to April 21st. This will only play if Erika is your "Main Romance".
Please note that during this event the energy amount of the doctor is forced to be very low. This is working as intended as it reflects the doctor's current health and it's NOT a bug which doesn't replenish the health bar.
The game will end on April 30th, which marks the end of the full game. Of course only Claudia-related events are available after December, while more will be added in future updates!
Please refer to this link for a list of known issues:https://steamcommunity.com/app/936960/discussions/0/1742229167205778145/
Get General Practitioner
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.