0.0.21.5 update available
GENERAL PRACTITIONER 0.0.21 ALPHA RELEASE - "Cars and Motorcycles"
If you pursued another story saved games are compatible.
* Bug fixing
- Fixed an issue in Rita's examination showing her back exam when examining other body parts
- Labels' tooltips "Spend time with Rita" and "Spend time with Elisa" now correctly disappear after being chosen
- It's now no longer possible to phone Rita for dating her is she's already living with the player
- Ultrasound was not available as a tool in "Exam Mode", this has been corrected
- Workshop compatibility added
- Fixed a crash occurring when examining a random child's back (missing image)
- Fixed a rare issue in Selma's examination that caused the game to crash
- Fixed a small typo in Robyn's undress options
- Fixed an issue that sometimes prevented to talk with Elisa for the Merry Christmas Event
* The following achievements have been added:
- Shoulder Pain
- Annoying Cough
- The Fall of an Artist
- Swallowing Trouble
* Codex entries that have been revised to include more informations about the ailment to help players:
- Back Pain
- Myocardial Infarction
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Bimalleolar Fracture
- Animal Bites
- Brain Hemorrhage
* Added new codex entries:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome
- Rotator Cuff Tear
- Subacromial Impingement Syndrome
- Frozen Shoulder
- Deep_Vein Thrombosys
- Esophageal Cancer
* A "copy to the clipboard" button has been added to every patient's codex page to allow players to copy the patient's ID to the clipboard
* It is now possible to paste the clipboard text to the waiting room computer to easily access an examination.
* Clothing shopping from the OVS store has been temporarily removed. We're studying a better way to implement it in the final game. Sorry if you're going to miss the Sales Representative, she will be back soon!
MODS AND STEAM WORKSHOP:
* Fixed some issues with modded examinations
The updated version of the scripts for modding can be downloaded from this link: https://www.generalpractitionergame.com/mods.html
Update your mods with this new files, since the older version won't work anymore. Since this is a major bug fix for the modding tool (and the first one), you might basically need to rewrite the mod from scratch. This won't happen in the future as changes will be reported in a separate file for your convenience. Thanks!
* The shopping selection screen has been overhauled with icons replacing text descriptions of the available actions
* All shopping interfaces have been revisited. Players will now get tooltips about the purpose of each item and its effect on gameplay.
* Medical equipments' costs have been changed to balance the new "Defer patient to another clinic" mechanic. Players are no longer penalized when lacking a certain equipment in their clinic, although they might miss some important informations to correctly diagnose the patient, hence the needs to balance the game.
- Increased the initial cost of blood exam tools to 3000 (from 300)
- Increased the initial cost of mri device to 8000 (from 800)
- Increased the initial cost of urine exam tools to 1750 (from 175)
- Increased the initial cost of ekg device to 6200 (from 620)
- Increased the initial cost of ultrasound scanner to 3000 (from 1200)
- Increased the initial cost of defibrillator to 1500 (from 50)
- Defibrillator now has no monthly costs
* Added in-game effects whenever you buy an item/car. For infos about each effect move the mouse over the item
* Added three "Inventory" icons in the "Stats Screen"
* New exam available (#54): Cornell. You can access his exam via the examination room either by clicking on her or by typing his ID (1006084654) or by going to the Exam Room after December 17th
* New exam available (#55): Zola. You can access her exam via the examination room either by clicking on her or by typing her ID (7367197355) or by going to the Exam Room after December 28th
* New exam available (#56): Kiley. You can access her exam via the examination room either by clicking on her or by typing her ID (8375618856) or by going to the Exam Room after December 27th
* New exam available (#57): Martina. You can access her exam via the examination room either by clicking on her or by typing her ID (6821010857) or by going to the Hospital after December 20th
* This update features no story mode
* The game will end on December 31st or after the "Merry Christmas" chapter
Get General Practitioner
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.